I’m excited to make the following offer to book clubs in central North Carolina and southwestern Virginia. I look forward to hearing from you! — D.R. Shoultz
Book Club Offer Details
- I’ll attend your book club meeting to discuss my latest novel, At the River’s Edge, and any other writing topics you wish to discuss.
- Once a book club date is agreed upon, I’ll provide 1 free signed paperback copy for the club leader and up to 10 free eBook copies to the email IDs of club members.
- I’ll sign/sell paperback copies of my books at your meeting at Amazon prices. Purchases are not required, but appreciated.
- This offer is limited to 3 book clubs per month with 10+ members and in locations identified below**.
- Requests will be prioritized on a first come basis and subject to available dates.
Please send your requests to DRShoultz@gmail.com, and specify the following:
- Date requested for meeting
- Location of meeting
- Number of members in your book club
- Mailing address of club leader to receive signed paperback copy
- Email IDs of up to 10 club members requesting eBook copies
- Any other specific requests for meeting
Why do I make this offer?
- I believe word of mouth is one of the best forms of advertising, and I’m looking to expand my readership in communities near my home.
- Many authors provide giveaways to readers they never meet. I prefer to offer Kindle copies to readers who are able to discuss my book(s) with me.
- It is NOT a requirement of this offer, but I also hope to gain more Amazon and Goodreads reviews from those interested in buying my novels.
** Areas included in North Carolina: Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Sparta, Wilkesboro, Boone and surrounding communities (or within a 2-hour drive of my home).
** Areas included in Virginia: Galax, Wytheville, Roanoke, Blacksburg and surrounding communities (or within a 2-hour drive of my home).